Hello! Welcome to Maci On The Move. Here, we are all about living a financially free and acceptable life. It’s not easy spending your whole developing life in school, then come out and join the workforce. Believe me, most of us know how that goes.
We are here to help you find ways to ease the burdens and stressors of your career and your finances, all while looking cute and stylish!
This blog covers everything from career to cashmere, and anything in between, so let’s go over some of the topics.
- Finance: Goes over how to save, budget, and manage your money. This also includes tips on investing, finding the right credit card, and improving your credit score!
- Job Tips: Everything from building the perfect resume to crafting a cover letter to land you the job. We also talk about workplace tips when you already have a job.
- Fashion: Want to be a strong, independent, career enthusiast while also looking great? Dressing for success is REAL. Don’t just dress for others, dress for yourself to feel confident, and do it affordably.
- Home Decor: Who deosn’t want a beautiful looking home. We give you all the tips you need to decorate your home on a budget! A lot of these ideas are also renter friendly, so you won’t have to worry about that security deposit being revoked!
- These FREE printables include everything from cover letter and resume templates, to gift ideas and invitations.
Hi! I’m Maci, founder at Maci On The Move. I decided to start this blog as a creative outlet.
I graduated from Chico State in 2019, and since then spent almost a year working at my high school job trying to decide what I wanted to do. In reality, I wasn’t trying to “decide” anything. I was just buying myself time before I had to work full time!
As I try to navigate through my wishy-washy, messy life, I plan to update my readers every step of the way! If even one person can find helpful advice from dealing with the same issues, then mission accomplished!
Let’s work together to build ourselves up in a successful career, learn how to manage our finances, find side hustles, and affordably style our lives!
Please reach out to me through the Contact page for any questions, comments, or concerns. I am always open to taking advice or critique. This blog is also open to guest blogging opportunities.